Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Unplanned break

Football season has really made it hard to follow this diet. My planning has been horrible. It's not that I'm eating food I'm not suppose to all the time. Most of the time I'm just not eating because we're on the go so much and I don't wanna pay $6 for a salad at a fast food place. I was getting really cranky and irritable. The last couple of days I haven't taken the drops. I haven't been eating much at all, just not taking the drops either. I haven't gained or lost any weight. I also took my measurements and was down almost 8 inches! Yay!
I will start back up on the drops once I figure things out. It's just been crazy busy. My husband also started a new part time job this week so I'm on my own taking the kids every where, picking up, etc... I was used to having him home during the week to help. I'm not trying to make excuses because I do want to lose weight and I'm not going to screw things up by gorging myself for a month again. haha Like yesterday I ate 2 frozen waffles in the morning and then a small portion of our family dinner. I may have had an apple or something for lunch. I can't remember... I also played basketball for 90 minutes. So, I'm not going to undo the progress I've made. I will update this blog when I start the drops again. I'm thinking in a few weeks. Idk...

No comments: