Monday, November 1, 2010

For real this time!

Ok, I'm starting my 2nd round that I am actually going to stick to! I plan to do it for 25 days til Thanksgiving, cheat on Thanksgiving, and then if I can be strong I WILL get back on and stay on for another 2 weeks. That's the plan anyway.
I just feel and look like crap. I have been eating like crap all month. I don't know what my deal is. I get bored, I eat. I get sad, I eat. I'm happy, I eat. I'm lonely, I eat. It's so frustrating!!! And my husband started a part time job this month so now he's gone a lot and I miss him, so... apparently I EAT. I need to get this under control.
I'm just gonna lay it out there- I am not giving up my Diet DP. It makes me miserable and I don't want to be miserable. I AM cutting down. I will be drinking lots of water and eating right. But I need my diet DP.... Just sayin'...
I would love to lose 15 by Thanksgiving, but 10 would be awesome too. Let the games begin!!

2 comments:

Klin said...

Cheering for you here in Utah!!!

I'm still slowly losing. I'm down 33 lbs total so far. I am not strong enough to stay on the VLCD thru the holidays. I'm planning to start up again n January.

Tori :) said...

Awesome Klin!! Way to go!