Saturday, October 2, 2010

I'm a cheater

I basically cheat a little everyday whether it be Diet DP, a couple of Tootsie Rolls, Nutter Butters, the corner of Liv's sandwich... whatever. And the weightloss has been slow. I guess by "slow" I mean not the pound a day stuff. But, I have been on the VLCD 12 days and I am down almost 9 pounds. I've been stalled the last couple of days, but it's that "time of the month" and I slowed down during that time my 1st round too. Also, I know sometimes you drop weight each day and sometimes it's a big drop all at once. So, I'm not stressin' it. I may do an "apple day" if I don't lose anything by Monday...
I'm not sure what my goal is. I mean, I have a goal area I'd like to be in, but I also want to be happy and not diet all the time. I have set a goal to return to the gym at least twice a week, plus basketball twice a week. It's not a lot, but it's more that I go now. I know I will look better and feel better if I exercise more.
I still plan on 30 days on HCG, then I'll evaluate my progress and go from there. As much as I'd love to be the 115 pound super cute mom I was back in 2001, it's not gonna happen. I'm too lazy to work out 2 hours a day and I like to eat and live a little. So, I've come to the realization that feeling good and fitting in my clothes are more important to me than being the hottie I was when I met my husband. ;)

1 comment:

swampbaby said...

A Diet DP or a couple of Tootsie Rolls? I don't even count that as cheating. When I cheat (which would be everyday), I do it right :-)