Saturday, September 11, 2010

Starting Round 2 this week!

Ok, I feel like I'm ready to start round 2 once again. Minor setback before, but now I'm ready to go!! I am excited to lose this weight. I've been a psycho pig eater for the last 3 weeks. I'm not sure why. I'm an emotional eater and school started and I have a lot more free time... Idk- I'm making excuses as I sit here and eat my peanut M & Ms....
I'm ready to do this! My anniversary is on Tuesday, but my son has a football game so I doubt we're going out anyway. So, once I find out our date nite then I'll decide my official starting date. Will keep you posted!!

5 comments:

Klin said...

Here to cheer you on. How many drops a day do you take.

Karina said...

I think I'm ready to start this! How do I go about doing it?

Tori :) said...

I take 30 drops a day. Sometimes 36 if I'm feeling onry.

Karina- I emailed you.

Karina said...

can you email me again? I didn't get it or I might have deleted by mistake. thanks. bombers76@yahoo.com

Tori :) said...

I sent it again.