Friday, September 24, 2010

French fries are a no-no ;)

So, I'm doing ok so far. I'm down almost 6 pounds after doing the low cal for 4 days. That's awesome, but I think it may have been more if I hadn't eaten a small fry all by myself. I was running in between football practice, gymnastics and scouts, so we grabbed Burger King for a quick dinner. I totally chowed on some fries before realizing what I was doing. :( I just totally spaced it. And I paid for it. The next day I didn't gain, but I didn't lose either. So I'm assuming it was the fries. But then this morning I was down 2 pounds, so... I guess I'm ok with those fries!! haha
I remembered to take measurements this time at the beginning. I will check measurements at the 2 week mark and then at the 4 week mark. I thought this would be a 23 day round, but now I think I'll just go a full month-- hopefully meeting my goal. If I have to extend past the month to meet my goal I will. Last round I lost 21 pounds in 35 days, so I'm hoping I can do 18 in 30 days. We'll see. :)

No comments: