Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Day 1 of VLCD

So, day one of VLCD (very low calorie diet) is down and I'm almost thru the 2nd. I did pretty good yesterday. Lots of lettuce, chicken, apples... I did have maybe 8 oz. of Diet Dr. Pepper. I didn't drink as much water as I should. I need to get water bottles, but I forgot. :(
I was down 2.8 pounds this morning. I only gained .8 on my gorge days because seriously I've been such a pig all month that it wasn't a huge deal to my body. haha
Today I've had a chicken salad and will have steak tonite. :)

If you've done the diet before did you eat broccoli? It's not listed in Dr. Simeon's protocol, but I know I ate it last round and obviously lost. Just curious if other have tried it as well...

2 comments:

Klin said...

I did not try broccoli until the maintenance phase. I may try it next round since it still allowed you to lose weight.

swampbaby said...

I ate broccoli. But then again, I kind of ate a bunch of things not officially on the list. But I did lose.