Wednesday, August 18, 2010

2nd Round here I come!

I didn't start August 9 like I had planned. I decided it'd be easier to start when the kids go back to school- which is the 23rd. I've gained about 5 pounds back, but I can only blame myself. I've been eating like crap. All.the.time. It's the summer, we're on the go, and I like junk food.
So I am going to start next week with the goal of 15 pounds. Honestly I want a little bit of cushion so if I gave a few pounds it's not devastating. I'd love to weigh 20 pounds less than now, but I don't think it's really a realistic weight. I just wanna look cute in my clothes. Is that too much to ask? ;)
I will start updating this blog frequently when I start the drops. I am also back in full swing of playing basketball and I think I am going to be playing volleyball a day or 2 a week also. I attempted to play tennis for the 2nd time in my life just the other day. Yeah... I'm not very good. I played softball growing up so my 1st reaction is to whack the ball right over the fence. haha
Stay tuned for updates!!

No comments: