Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Update after vacation

So I was out of town for 2 weeks, with 5 days of driving. It was a great vacation but hard on my stomach. Blech. I brought my scale and weighed myself the 1st 9 days. I stayed with a pound up or down of my last drop weight. I was surprised considering how, uh, constipated... I felt. Gross.
Anyway... When we got home I was only .3 over my last drop day weight. Not bad since I didn't really have a big choice in what I ate. But now that I'm home I feel like it's hard to eat right!! Aack. I thought it'd be opposite.
I haven't gone to the grocery store since getting home- so that could be part of the problem. I am planning to do one more short round of 23 days. I will start August 9 most likely...
I am proud of myself for not going crazy on vacation. :)

1 comment:

swampbaby said...

That's awesome! I am way more than that and I haven't been on vacation.