Sunday, June 27, 2010

Day 34

So my kids had been at the ex's for 2 weeks and came home last nite. My parents brought pizza and I bought stuff for ice cream sundaes. I didn't eat pizza. I ate shrimp, cucumbers and chopped apple. But I did eat a small ice cream sundae. Hey- I missed my kids and I was ready to party. haha Anyway... I figured if anything I'd wake up and maybe have not lost any or gained, or maybe a small gain at most. I was ok with that.
Nope-- I woke up weighing a 1/2 pound less than yesterday. That's an even 21 pounds lost!!! Idk how that happened, but it happened and I'll take it. I may not lose anymore tomorrow- which is my last day on drops- but I will be ok with 21 pounds. I am so stoked. I like getting dressed. I feel good about myself. YAY!! I'm still nervous to stop the drops, but I think I've gained better control of myself and I can't eat very much in one sitting anyway.
I have found that the last few days when I've lost weight I did not eat after like 7pm. I WANTED to eat, but I didn't. I made sure I ate my last fruit early and I just drank water from then til bedtime. I think that made a huge difference.

No comments: