Saturday, June 26, 2010

Day 33

I have been losing weight like mad the past few days!! Over 3 pounds in the last 4 days. I am stoked. It's been so steady and slow that I was thinking I wouldn't even get to 20 pounds. But here I am- 20+ pounds gone and I still have a few more days to go.
I'm also scared. I'm scared to start eating the maintenance diet. I'm scared of gaining weight. I'm scared of doing what a lot of people have done- gaining back the 20 and then some. I am determined NOT to let that happen!! My husband is so proud of my weight-loss. I mean, he NEVER said anything about my weight-GAIN although I felt there may have been some subtle hints. But he can't compliment me enough now. I don't wanna let him down and get chubby again. And I WAS overweight. My BMI was a 27.5. Now it's in the normal/healthy range as a 23.8. YAY! I just want to stay this way without obsessing over every morsel I put in my mouth. I am going to stick to maintenance and do my best. I also already play basketball twice a week and walk the dog. I will have to add in some more exercise. I'm just nervous since I'm going on vacation immediately after maintenance. I just have to MAKE GOOD CHOICES!!
I'm just kind of bummed because I wonder if I was able to go the full 40 days if I'd make my goal? Or at least get soo close. I'm only 7 pounds away and if I was doing 40 days I'd have 7 more days to lose. Even at 1/2 a pound a day I'd hit 25 pounds. :-/ I really want to have enough time on maintenance and at this rate I'm only gonna have 2 1/2 weeks. :(

1 comment:

swampbaby said...

That's a great BMI loss on top of the weight. That means you are losing the right stuff!